My One Year Blogoversary :D
I can’t believe its been a whole year since I’ve started this blog! Not only has time flew by, but it has been great. I never thought my blog would be as big as it is now. I mean, I only started this blog with the idea of practicing to become a journalist. Little did I know, I would have fun while figuring out what type of journalist I would like to be.
Blogging has taught me so much about myself and the WordPress website. I never thought that I would end up developing an eclectic taste in books and enjoy reviewing them. In fact, if I had to pick one part of culture to write for as a journalist, I would not mind writing about books and literature.
By reviewing mostly books, I’ve realize that there are other bookworms like me out there. *waves to fellow book bloggers*
I’ve also gotten followers by reviewing music, spreading the word about a certain musician or genre, and putting my film critic glasses on from time to time. Thank you so much for following me, giving my blog a glance, or just liking one of my posts. You guys have made my year awesome 😀
And now, here are my favorite posts:
- The Truth About Goth and Emo– This was my first post; it was interesting to write it because it was my first youth related post.
- Album Review: Mylo Xyloto– This was fun to write because it was my first album review and I had just become a Coldplay fan.
- Movie Review: Labyrinth– I reviewed this film after seeing it for the first time, so that was cool.
- Banned Book Week Spotlight: The Outsiders– I felt so at home writing about the book that inspired me to become an author.
- Book Review: Japanese Fairy Tales– It felt so good writing a review on a book I managed to finish even though I didn’t like it much.
Last but not least, I’d like to ask my readers what I could do to improve this blog.