The Liebster Award :D
What a pleasant surprise it is to be nominated by someone who has just started following me! Thank you Reviews and Rants 😀
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows :
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog
Questions from Rants and Reviews
1. If you could choose between knowing every language fluently or being able to play every instrument perfectly, which would you choose?
I would choose knowing every language fluently because it would pay well.
2. What’s the best book you’ve ever read? Alternately, if you don’t read, what’s the best movie you’ve ever seen? Or answer both, if you want.
Wow, a toughie. I’ve read many books that deserve to be called the best. If I have to pick one though, I’d have to say Les Misérables by Victor Hugo.
3. What animal would you say you’re most like?
I would say I’m like a black sheep b/c I’m different in a way that really sticks out (though it might not be obvious when you first meet me).
4. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, orchestral, pop? And who’s your favourite band/composer/singer?
I listen to a huge chunk of rock and soundtrack music, a medium amount of pop, piano, and string music, and a little bit of blues, jazz, funk, techno, and rap music. In no particular order, my favorite bands are The Beatles, Linkin Park, and Coldplay. My favorite singers are P!nk, Amy Winehouse, David Bowie, and John Lennon. My favorite composers are Joe Hisaishi, The Track Team, and Yoko Shimomura.
5. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
My ethnicity, because it has taught me tolerance of others.
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? If not, do you want any?
No, I don’t have any pets. I might want a small dog someday though.
7. What would you prefer; money or love?
I’d prefer love because I could make myself and others peaceful and happy.
8. What’s your favourite quote?
Another toughie. I’ve got too many quotes highlighted on my Kindle and written down in journals to have one favorite. So I’ll pick one off the top of my head.
“Books are cold, but safe friends.”-Victor Hugo
9. What is/was your favourite and least favourite subject at school? Why?
My favorite subject at school has to be American Literature I (college level), because I had an awesome teacher and I discovered great authors and poets to read and be inspired by.
10. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side and avoid getting caught by KFC; whomp, whomp 😛
11. If you had one day to live, what would you spend it doing?
I would eat all the sweets I wanted to so I’d die happy.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I have read over a hundred books
- I keep a journal and have almost twenty filled up
- I wear glasses
- I love watching teen films; they inspire me as much as teen fiction does
- I discovered my poetry writing skills when I was bored
- I love pistachios
- I like just the right amount of chocolate
- My favorite color is purple
- I’m short
- I can’t sing well to save my life
- I’m a geek and proud of it
- Do you like answering random questions?
- If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
- If you could change your talent for another talent, what would it be?
- Do you listen to more than one genre of music?
- What’s your favorite junk food?
- Do you watch tv?
- How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you find it hard to create and answer random questions?
- How’s your week going?
- The Reading Life of a Bookworm
- Pretty Books
Authoress Note: I’m stopping at seven because I’m lazy and because it has been somewhat hard choosing nominees when they don’t show how many followers they have. So if I have nominated you and you have more than 200 followers… please feel free to accept the nomination anyway because your blog is cool 🙂